Next Level: UFO Deer
UFO Deer; survailing the planet
UFO Deer graphics is a part of the Next Level UFO Series
- Length - 30.25"
- Width - 7.5
- Nose - 6.25"
- Tail - 6.1"
- Wheelbase - 14"
- Concave - 8mm
- $40 - 7-ply Russian Maple
- $27 - trucks 5.0"
- $30 - wheels 52mm - street/park
- $25 - bearings ABEC 9 - high performance speed bearings
- $6 - black hardward• coloured hardware is also available (add $2 bucks)
- $8 - G-Grip grip tape• M-Grip grip tape is also available (add $2 bucks)
- $136 - - Complete UFO Deer Skateboard
Kids Complete Skateboard UFO Deer
Skateboard deck are not indestructable. Water will damage them quickly. Do not get your board wet. If you're out and it starts to rain and there is no cover; you take your t-shirt off and wrap your board to protect it. Do not leave your board out over night the cool damp morning air will damage it. If your the nose or tail of your board are being hit; the nose and tail will chip. Your nose and tail will naturally wear down from ollies and nollies. And if you're rad enough you will break your board landing a trick. Breaking your board is never recommended. If you break your new Next Level Skateboard on your first session; Next Level Skateboard Shop will replace it. If you break your new Next Level Skateboard on your second session; Next Level Skateboard Shop will sell you another board at the usual shop price.